One of the advantageous properties of water is that it is 100%, all natural, and calorie free. It is also a metabolism booster and aids in digestion helping with appetite suppression. You can drink as much as you like with the added benefit of weight loss.
Below are some refreshing tips on how to lose weight with water:
- Drinking a full glass of water before every meal.
- Drink 1.5L (17 oz) of water immediately upon awakening, even before brushing your teeth.
- Keep a water bottle with you at all times. Drinking water throughout the day will make you feel full, leading you to consume of less calories.
- I suggest purchasing a 1 Liter water bottle with graduated markings. Drink 200 ml every hour. Use the markings as a visual reminder to encourage you drink.
- For more enjoyable water, infuse it with fresh fruits and vegetables such apples, blueberries, cucumbers, strawberries, mint leaves, lime, and lemon.