It's About Time
This program has been long anticipated by many Pennsylvanians as a natural alternative to soothe their debilitating conditions. Don’t suffer any longer.
Private. Non-Judgmental. Completely Confidential.
Call Right Now to Get Your Medical Marijuana Certification
We Certify both MEN and WOMEN!
Patients in Pennsylvania diagnosed with any of the following serious medical conditions are afforded the right to obtain medical marijuana. The list has increased from 17 to 21! Here is the list of the 21 qualifying conditions (updated 5/23/2018):
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- Cancer, including remission therapy.
- Crohn’s Disease.
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies.
- Positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) or Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS).
- Huntington’s Disease.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Intractable Seizures.
- Multiple Sclerosis.
- Parkinson’s Disease.
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain.
- Neurodegenerative diseases (including Alzheimer's, Lewy body Dementia, Friedrich's ataxia, and spinal muscular atropy).
- Terminal illness.
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders (including cerebral palsy).
- Sickle Cell Anemia.
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions.
Long overdue for relief? Call Now!
Pricing and Appointment Details
First Time Evaluations: $200