It's About Time
This program has been long anticipated by many Pennsylvanians as a natural alternative to soothe their debilitating conditions. Don’t suffer any longer.
Private. Non-Judgmental. Completely Confidential.
Call Right Now to Get Your Medical Marijuana Certification
Patients in Pennsylvania diagnosed with any of the following serious medical conditions are afforded the right to obtain medical marijuana. Here is the list of the 17 qualifying conditions:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- Crohn’s Disease.
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity.
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) / AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome).
- Huntington’s Disease.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Intractable Seizures.
- Multiple Sclerosis.
- Parkinson’s Disease.
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain in which conventional therapeutic intervention and opiate therapy is contraindicated or ineffective.
- Sickle Cell Anemia.
Long overdue for relief? Call Now!
Pricing and Appointment Details
First Time Evaluations: $200