Finding information on fertility, sex, and weight loss is easy.
Finding resources that are medically sound, naturally vibrant, and actually work is another story!
That's why I created ReVitaJuve, Women's Hormone Wellness & Mental Health practice.
Hello! I'm Dr. Kimberly Jean.
I know what it's like to struggle to conceive, overcome painful periods, and manage my weight. I also know how difficult it can be for women to find excellent resources when it comes to understanding and taking care of their intimate lady parts. The internet has given us many wonderful things and confusion is one of them.
If you're a busy woman in your reproductive, perimenopausal, or menopausal years and desire a natural, yet medically sound approach to:
- fixing your fibroids
- getting rid of monthly cramps
- stopping birth control & resetting your natural periods
- clearing up your skin
- returning your sex drive to where it was (or better!)
- slowing the aging process
- eliminating hot flashes
- sleeping better
- enjoying more energy and spark
- managing Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), or Chronic Pelvic Pain (CPP)
...then you're absolutely in the right place.
There's a difference between being alive and really living.
Do you know what I mean? If you're seeking guidance about how to naturally, holistically reset your hormones to feel femininely vibrant, I believe you do.
I help my patients really live by offering them the other side of medical care—wellness coaching.
The truth is, some women do require medication. But in may cases, frustrating symptoms can be drastically reduced or completely eliminated naturally—by making simple lifestyle and dietary adjustments.
As an holistic wellness physician, it's my pleasure and passion to guide my patients along their individualized ReVitaJuve journey and see them begin to feel more in tune with their bodies and natural rhythms than ever before, which empowers them to feel:
- more calm in the face of the daily stresses of the modern woman
- more connected to their children and partners
- more confident in their careers
- more clear about what they want out of life
I've always been fascinated by hormones, feminine wellness, reproduction, and sexual health.
This love affair started as a teen, when I experienced my first painful menstrual cramps.
I was curious about my body and why these pains were generated. Were they necessary? Could they be avoided? Does every women experience them?
I decided to become a medical doctor to find out. I was (and still am) driven by a mission to help women.
My study and training eventually led me to complete a highly competitive residency in Family Medicine at the Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, where I focused on Reproductive Health and Family Planning. I received additional training in Integrative Medicine through the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine during my residency. In addition, I'm the former venereologist (STI expert) for my local health bureaus.
My qualifications & how I work with patients:
- Board-certified Family Medicine Physician licensed in both PA & NJ (but serving patients in Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Stroudsburg, northern Philadelphia, central Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York)
- Medical training enhanced by Functional Medicine
- Diplomate in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (ABAARM)
- Women's Reproductive Health Expert
- Certified Wellness Coach located in the Lehigh Valley
For the initial visit, patients work with me in my office. Afterward, most check-in appointments and wellness coaching sessions can take place in office or conveniently over the phone (via secure conference line). I work in a quiet, private office without a wait time.
Are you a woman who is exhausted by Google searching answers to your feminine health issues?
Are you ready to feel heard?
Are you excited for an organized plan and gentle path forward, led by a caring physician who's overcome her own set of feminine and reproductive challenges?
Then we should talk.
Women's Hormone & Fertility Wellness
1101 Hamilton Street
Allentown, PA 18101